What are Agarwood Chips Used For?
What is Agarwood?
Agarwood is an extinct and rarest plant species. It is restricted under the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES). Agarwood chips producers require constant production from the agarwood plants. Since the agarwood plant comes in endangered species, agarwood-producing countries are also in danger. To fight against such situations, most companies have begun agarwood plantation campaigns to get a sufficient supply of agarwood trees. Agarwood Incense is highly in demand due to its unique and mesmerizing fragrance.
Is AgarWood Plantation easy?
People must familiar with the advanced level of environmental and agricultural knowledge if they want to plant agarwood successfully. Most companies are facing difficulties to obtain the required resources to accomplish agarwood plantation. However, the companies with all compulsory resources provide help to agarwood-producing organizations with fewer resources. This has introduced a new sector which is known as plantation technology. This new technology allows a great opportunity for agarwood plantation projects. You can explore on the internet whether there is Agarwood For Sale or not.
What Are The Uses Of Agarwood plants?
The agarwood plantation is produced naturally from the heartwood of Aquilaria trees. The products of agarwood plants are gaining a high level of popularity throughout the world. Its products are highly recommended for medicine and fragrance purposes. Although, sometimes it is difficult to fulfill the demand for agarwood as it is restricted due to its nature of growth which is associated with the fungal disease in the Aquilaria trees.
What Are The Benefits Of Agarwood Plants?
Agarwood has many advantages due to its multiple uses, for example;
- It has great use in traditional medicine. moreover, it is highly recommended for fragrance oils, perfumes, and conventional medicines. In conventional Chinese medicines, it is utilized as a qi regulating medicine and carminative cure to get rid of gastric nuisances, high fever, coughs, and rheumatism.
- Agarwood has been used in traditional Chinese medicine since ancient times. It is rarely found the medicinal herb offers antibacterial, immune-boosting nature properties. Generally, its taste is warm, bitter, and slightly sweet.
- In Ayurveda, agarwood is utilized for its positive and profound effects on the mind when put on fire as incense.
- The powdery form of agarwood is utilized as an effective medicine for anorexia, vomiting, dysentery, and diarrhea.
- Its essential oil is also used for boosting mental clarity. It helps open all of the chakras in the upper part of the body. You can buy Oud Online for its immense benefits.
Additionally, you will enjoy the fragrance of heaven when you smell it.
Why is Agarwood Price so high?
Agarwood is considered a non-timber wood, used for its resin. The resin is further used in the perfume and scents industry. The tree is very rare and found in the deep of southeast Asia forests. But its demand rate is very high therefore it is quite valuable. Its value increases when it is infected with a unique type of mold that produces a defensive reaction from the tree.
Due to the reaction, it produces a dark fragrant element. When the wood color of the tree is dark, it means that the tree has an infection and will produce a fragrant substance.
Ashmawi Sami has a Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism Management from the University of Minnesota. He has his own travel vlogging channel. Besides being a fantastic yoga instructor he has travelled to 9 countries and planning his next trip soon. As the father of 3 dogs, he is well-trained in parenting, crowd control, and crisis situations.
Gillian is a freelance blogger, student, and full-time traveler. Each day she spends her time exploring something exciting to help people find the information they need while travelling to a new destination. Whether it be the place to enjoy holidays, or a spot to throw a party or hidden gems that you must visit in the city.